With the growth of the marketing tools and the expansion of the Internet over the past 10 years, there are now so many ways to now promote your business, but one thing that has always remained constant is content. Press releases are the foundation to so much in today’s world, they are far more valuable than you first think.
I’ve highlighted some of the benefits to having a regular press release.
- All businesses can benefit – No matter what industry or the size of your company, it will benefit from press release distribution simply by talking about recent projects or new products and services.
- Fairly inexpensive – Many companies write their own press releases. But you will also have to consider the costs of using a company to distribute the PR to the relevant players of the industry.
- Broaden the brand – Purely by releasing a new story it can enhance the companies profile. The more coverage you give to the audience, trust will be built, they will learn who you are, what you do and why they need your products and services.
- Get more customers – With the growth of the internet your audience has expanded a great deal. It is important to keep in mind who you customers are when booking extra coverage both online and in print. Don’t spend your money where it won’t be well invested.
- A clear way to deliver a message – With you in the driving seat behind all PR, you can be as clear and precise as you like. Whether you are talking about a product launch, an award or a recently completed project, you have the control over what you put in front of your audience.
- A great way to boost SEO – You might not associate PR with SEO but it really is a great player to aid your company ranking on Google. When PR is sent out, it will often be added online, on blogs and various other publications within your industry and not forgetting social media. Every link back to your company’s website will boost how Google will rank you, so, the more the merrier don’t you think?
- Stay Strong with Social Media – Having regular press releases means you will always have content to use on social media, reaching out to a much wider audience and sharing your message. The power of a ‘retweet’ or ‘share’ pushes your message even further. A very valuable tool and really inexpensive.
I personally love working in PR, I enjoy the relationships I have built with my clients. I really enjoy seeing each Press Release come to life from the start of its journey into a story with fantastic images and seeing it reach the targeted audiences.
We can offer your company the expertise and drive to share your message, whatever it might be.
To find out more about our PR writing & distribution services give us a call today on 01952 234004. We are happy to help.